- Personal Information – we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (i.e. Personal Information) when you are registering with us, applying for a job and/or subscribing to our newsletter. This includes your name, company name, phone number and e-mail address.
- Log Data – we may collect information that your browser sends us when you are using our website (i.e. Log Data). This includes your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser version, website visits, length of visit and page views.
Use of Personal Data
Personal data collected on our website may be used for the following purposes:
- Internal record keeping (CRM)
- To contact you when you have submitted a web-form on our website;
- To send you information of which we think that it may be of interest to you;
- To send you marketing communications relating to (y)our business; and
- To comply with laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may use the services of third parties that collect, monitor and analyse personal data on our behalf. In addition, your personal data may be transferred by UReason to its affiliated companies. We may also disclose your personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
Access to Personal Data
You may inspect the personal data that we have collected in relation to you. If the collected personal data contains incorrect information, you can request UReason to correct, complete or delete such data. Furthermore, you may always contact UReason to object to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes.
Security of Personal Data
We will take reasonable organizational and technical measures to secure your personal data and to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Data Retention Policy
UReason retains personal data, as necessary, for the duration of the relevant business relationship. We may also retain personal data for longer than the duration of the business relationship should we need to retain it to protect ourselves against legal claims, use it for analysis or historical record-keeping, or comply with our information management policies and schedules. If you request that we delete your personal data, UReason will make reasonable attempts to delete all instances of the information in their entirety.
You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser. You can have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, delete individual cookies or delete all cookies. Please note that, if you choose to delete UReason cookies, your access to some functionality and areas of our website may be degraded or restricted.
Your access to, and use of, our website is subject to the terms of our Disclaimer. For further information, please refer to our Disclaimer.
Changes to Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to update or change this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes to the Privacy Statement, we will notify you either through the e-mail address you have provided us, or by placing a prominent notice on our website. Your continued use of our website after we have notified you of any changes to the Privacy Statement, will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Privacy Statement.
If you have any comments or questions about this Privacy Statement, please contact us.