Use Data for Superior Maintenance and Process Control
- Our software offers real-time condition-based monitoring and predictive models.
- Creating various outputs from dashboards to notifications and alarms to automated work orders.
- APM Studio can make your assets run autonomously with our decision support capabilities.
UReason APM software can be deployed on various hierarchical levels:
- On a chip in a device;
- On Edge computers managing different devices;
- On a server, both on-premise or in the cloud.
Thanks to our extensive knowledge of critical components in industry assets, such as valves, pumps and motors, you can use the known behavior of these assets to turn them into smart objects. A smart object profile consists of:
- Object Model (Class; Properties; Limits);
- Expected Behaviour (Monitoring rules; Supervised Models);
- Failure Modes (Bowties, FMECA, Failure Prediction);
- Decision Support (automated mitigation and instructions).
UReason APM software combines different types of data and sources for accurate insights and predictions. We combine different types of data simultaneously from:
- Historical and real-time data;
- Event and Time Series Analytics.
We believe in a low/no code approach since our APM software provides domain engineers with the capability to reason using the streaming event and asset data within minutes. The intuitive interface allows you to quickly set up your asset performance management solutions.
We are vendor agnostic, be it with regard to control system data or sensor data, predictive models and system integration. We support all major process control systems/PLCs, data historians, and Windows 10 to Ubuntu.
Our APM software offers automated workflows, processes, and problem escalation to operators to reduce workloads and increase safety levels of the assets. Additionally, to further automate workflows, you can easily integrate the results of your APM applications and solutions with existing CMMS and work-order systems.
Different rule types can be used as a filter to reduce vast amounts of event logs to reduce workload and get to the root cause faster.
The following options can be used:
- Categorisation of events;
- Combining events;
- Linking sequence to events.
Solutions for Machine Builders
Better product, better service
Asset Data Analysis (ADA), part of the UReason APM software, gives you the opportunity to:
- Add data analytics to your product stack;
- Create new business models bringing analytics services to your customers;
- Offer asset data as a valuable source of improvement to your products and your customers.
Get more information about:
- How the maintenance landscape is changing
- How APM could improve your operations
- Why UReason is great for APM
- How UReason can help you