Take this Maintenance Maturity Scan to:
- Understand the situation regarding your organization’s (data-driven) maintenance maturity.
- Discover how your organization is benchmarking against the industry regarding data-driven maintenance.
- Clear recommendations on how to improve.
Receive a comprehensive report about your organization's maintenance maturity
- Understand the situation regarding your organization’s (data-driven) maintenance maturity. Understand where your organization is strong and where improvements need to be made if you want to advance to more elaborate maintenance strategies.
- Benchmark against the industry. Discover how your organization is benchmarking against the industry regarding data-driven maintenance. Are you leading the way with other front-runners or is there catching up to do?
- Clear recommendations on how to improve. Based on your scan results receive tailored recommendations and actionable steps on how to improve your maturity towards data-driven maintenance strategies.
Receive valuable insights quickly
The maintenance maturity scan will take around 10 minutes to complete. You will receive a report as soon as you finish the questionnaire. The report will also be sent to your inbox so that you can share it with your organization easily. In case you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to reach out to us, we are more than happy to answer your questions!
Organizations with data-driven maintenance maturity of Level 4 and higher benefit from:
Reduction of asset shutdown time 25%
Maintenance cost reduction of 20%
Reduction of safety, health, environment & quality risks of 14%
Lifetime extension of ageing asset 20%
Increase of average asset durability of 80%
Factory output increase 5-200%
Productivity increase 5-160%
OEE increase 3-50%
Quality cost reduction 5-90%
Product cost reduction 5-40%
Energy efficiency 2-50%
Inventory reduction 10-90%
Lead time reduction 10-90%
Change-over shortening 30-70%
Lot size reduction 50-90%
This scan is based on the experience of UReason and on the article “Evaluation and improvement of maintenance management performance using a maturity model” by Marcelo Albuquerque Oliveira and Isabel Lopes, Department of Production and Systems, ALGORITMI Reasearch Centre, University of Minho, Guimaraer, Portugal 2019.
Note: We will use your anonymyzed answers to make a report showing the maintenance maturity levels in the industry. Your name and your company will not be displayed. You will receive the report once it is ready.