Make Your Equipment Smarter
Accelerate your development process
In today’s world, Equipment Vendors or OEMs, experience more (price) competition than ever due to Asset Owners’ continuous effort to reduce their capital expenditure and, as a result, turn to lower-cost alternatives from other regions.
At the same time, Asset Owners, require a machine or device that will provide them with more insights and is easy to integrate into their infrastructure.
To meet higher expectations and confront price pressure, Equipment Vendors, are driven to offer more smart equipment, devices and related services.
UReason’s Unique Software for Smart Equipment
1) APM Studio Software
- Multi-Level Deployment; Chip, Edge, Cloud
- Analytical Models: ML & AI, Rule Bases, Statical, …
- Scalability: Manage 1000s of assets on edge and cloud level by using one scalable template
- Software and Application life cycle management
- Able to connect to Edge
2) Data Analysis Support
- Model development
- Digitalize expert knowledge into algorithms
- Support data collection campaigns; pilot and on-site
3) Library of digital equipment
- UReason has a library of digital smart equipment like pumps, valves, actuators, compressors, flow meters, motors and all other most used assets.
- Possibility of creating a digital twin of your asset base.
FOCUS-ON Case Study
FOCUS-ON is the joint-venture of SAMSON and KROHNE. Both frontrunners have combined forces to launch Focus 1. A smart combination of a control valve and a flow meter.
With the support of UReason and Ureason’s APM Studio, they were able to accelerate the development process of building a unique product with the integration of (embedded) diagnostic functions and artificial intelligence.
Are these your challenges?
- Entering new domains of Data Science and Software Development
- Integration of asset data to the cloud
- Developing connected devices
- Ensure sufficient capacity for development
- Executing and making progress according to plan
How we could support you:
Building Blocks for Fast Development
1. Data capture
3. Building the business case
5. Set-up cloud offering
2. Model building
4. Connection to existing IT infrastructure
Realizing a faster time to market
UReason's Co-Development Program:
- Create a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) to test with selected customers and demonstration
- Use the different building blocks from our software to drastically reduce your time to market
- Benefit from our experience on how to vertically integration data, information, and insights from the device to the execution level
- Create cross-functional teams by combining Engineering, Data Science, IT, and Software Development expertise with the teams of the OEM
- Use 2-week sprints with concrete deliverables like prototypes, demo’s