How to Turn Data from your Process Historian into Value
Maximise asset performance, minimise asset costs
The Potential of Data
Leading companies are leveraging Asset Performance Management solutions to reduce unplanned equipment failures, increase asset integrity and reduce maintenance costs. The business cases are significant with many companies earning millions of euros in savings. Naturally, it all starts with data.
In this webinar, we will show how you can use the data in your process historians (OSISoft PI, Aspentech IP21, Wonderware Historian) to identify asset issues and prevent inefficiencies and unplanned downtime.
This webinar covers the following topics:
1. What is the project flow of APM projects
2. How to select the critical assets
3. How does the data collection work
4. Where do Process Historians come in
5. How to choose the most fitting asset failure models
6. How to deploy Predictive Maintenance solutions